The Carry-On Flex
100-day trial・Free shipping
In case of layovers, extended stays, or bringing home souvenirs, this Carry-On flexes to make room for more. Unzip the flex feature to create an additional 2.25" (6 cm) of space to fit in any last-minute items. When not fully expanded, this suitcase is the perfect size to carry-on and becomes checked luggage when fully flexed.
This hardside suitcase also offers the same features you know and love about our classic Carry-Ons, including interior organization, 360° spinner wheels, and more thoughtful details. Pair with any of our larger checked luggage, The Medium Flex or The Large Flex, to pack even more into your trips.
- Durable polycarbonate hard shell
- Zipper expansion expands to give an additional 2.25" (6 cm) of packing space
- Leather details, including a black leather luggage tag
- TSA-approved combination lock for extra safety
- 360° spinner wheels with new wheel design to ensure a smooth ride
- Underside grab handle is designed for ease and increased functionality
- Interior compression system to help pack more in
- Hidden laundry bag to keep dirty clothing separate
- Meets the airline requirements for most major airlines as carry-on luggage when flex feature is not in use
Exterior measurements 55.1 cm x 34.8 cm x 22.9 cm
Interior measurements 50.1 cm x 34.3 cm
Weight 3.7 kg
Capacity 39.8 L
Capacity when expanded 46.7 L
Note: Depending on the size of the plane, you may need to check this bag on your flight when fully flexed. Measurements include wheels.
TSA-approved combination lock
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our suitcases are guaranteed by a limited warranty that covers any damage to the shell, wheels, handles, zippers, and many other functional elements of our luggage. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.