The Front Pocket Backpack
We partnered with fashion designer Tia Adeola to give a chic upgrade to our Front Pocket Backpack. This limited edition essential is made using custom-dyed tweed fabric, complete with her signature pink organza ruffle (of course). The end result is a classic backpack with a modern twist (and the same thoughtfully designed details from Away) that you’ll want to take everywhere you go.
- Crafted with custom-dyed tweed fabric, vegan leather trim, and breathable mesh back panel for extra comfort
- Features high shine gold hardware, vegan leather zipper pulls, and a ruffle detail for added flair
- Interior organization system with zipper and slip pockets, water bottle pocket, and detachable key clip keep your travel essentials organized
- Padded zip laptop compartment with iPad slip pocket that fits up to 15" laptop with magnetic locking zipper
- External secure front zip pocket
- External back hidden zip pocket to store passport
- Padded straps provide shoulder comfort
Material Custom-dyed tweed, vegan leather
Size 11.8" x 5.9" x 16.1"
Weight 2.8 lbs
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our personal items, interior organization products, and Minis are all protected by a limited one-year warranty, which means that if anything breaks in your first year on the road together, we’ll fix or replace it. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.
Tia Adeola is a Nigerian-born, London-raised, and now New York-based fashion designer. She brought her signature aesthetic, which pulls inspiration from Renaissance art and puts a modern spin on the classics, to create a collection of travel essentials that are undeniably chic and, of course—come adorned with her infamous organza ruffle. True to her designs, her collection for Away will empower you to get going and make a statement every step of the way.