Oops we've encountered an error. Try again
- Made from water-resistant nylon
- Large main compartment features ample space (for clothes, shoes, or bulky objects) and a separate small zippered pocket
- Zippered laptop pocket fits up to a 15" laptop
- Middle zippered compartment features a hidden pocket (for money or tickets), a key clip, and slip pockets to organize phones, tablets, or batteries
- Front side-access zippered pocket fits large, flat items like magazines or books
- Hidden zippered back pocket to store passport
- Expandable side pocket zips out to fit a water bottle or umbrella
- Trolley sleeve secures bag to any Away suitcase for a smooth ride
- Padded straps provide shoulder comfort
- Top leather handle for easy carrying
Shown in video with The Bigger Carry-On
Materials Nylon, leather
Size 31.5 cm x 18.2 cm x 44.5 cm
Capacity 25.5 L
Weight 1.3 kg
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our personal items, interior organization products, and Minis are all protected by a limited one-year warranty, which means that if anything breaks in your first year on the road together, we’ll fix or replace it. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.
Fit (everything) in
The Backpack is organized into three main storage compartments, plus a cushioned pocket with a water-resistant zipper designed to fit a 15" laptop. It also features a hidden passport pocket on the back of the pack and a collapsible water bottle pocket on the side of the bag.
Find your pack
The Backpack is designed to fit more than you think (while still fitting under the seat in front of you), while the Daypack features the same thoughtful details in a slimmer design.
The perfect Plus One
The Backpack is designed to look good in any travel uniform—and on any traveler. Comfortable straps let you take the world on your shoulders, or slide it over the handle of any Away suitcase for a secure ride.