F.A.R Convertible Backpack 45L
for all routes
100-day trial・Free shipping
F.A.R—For All Routes is our outdoor travel line for anyone, made from recycled, water- and abrasion-resistant materials for wherever outside takes you. Made from a lightweight, high-strength polyester, this 45L Convertible Backpack holds a carry-on suitcase worth of essentials for up to a five-day excursion, whether for a riverside stay in the Poconos or a getaway to Joshua Tree. Loaded with thoughtful design features inside and out, this versatile backpack has dual interior and exterior compression systems that help you pack more in and multiple pockets systems that securely stash valuables and keep them within reach. Made to work for long-distance travel, convert the removable padded straps into a backpack or duffle anytime, and use the chest strap when in backpack mode for a more supported carry.
Features & functions:
- Removable shoulder straps that easily convert into a duffle
- Chest strap for a more comfortable, long-distance carry
- Removable adjustable shoulder strap
- Hidden, easy-access exterior pocket for a passport or cell phone
- Exterior hidden daisy chains to attach F.A.R pouches, carabiners, and other essentials
- Drawcord closure with a traditional diamond knot stopper
- Exterior 15" laptop compartment for keeping your device separate
- Exterior compression straps to help pack more in
- Front compartment has an interior pocket system for easy access to small essentials
- Main compartment has an interior pocket system and compression straps to help pack more in
- Meets the airline requirements for most major airlines as carry-on luggage
- Body made from a lightweight, abrasion-resistant 100% recycled polyester
- Zippers, mesh, and webbing made from 100% recycled materials
- Shipped in compostable packaging
Dimensions 55cm x 34.5cm x 24cm
Weight 1.5 kg
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our bags and accessories are all protected by a limited one-year warranty, which means that if anything breaks in your first year, we’ll fix or replace it. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.