F.A.R Duffle 40L
for all routes
100-day trial・Free shipping
F.A.R—For All Routes is our outdoor travel line for anyone, made from recycled, water- and abrasion-resistant materials for wherever outside takes you. The 40L travel duffle is the most compact duffle in the F.A.R collection and packs for up to a four-night excursion, whether you’re headed to a weekend cabin getaway or an overnight road trip. Made from a lightweight, high-strength polyester, this bag includes a shoulder strap that allows you to conveniently transport the duffle crossbody for longer distances.
Features & functions:
- Detachable strap so you can carry in-hand or on the shoulder
- Hidden, easy-access pocket on the top panel for a passport or cell phone
- Exterior webbing daisy chains for attaching F.A.R pouches, carabiners, and other essentials
- Trolley strap that secures to any Away suitcase
- Interior recycled mesh pocket for your phone or other valuables
- Drawcord closure with a traditional diamond knot stopper
- Interior webbing loop for attaching keys and other small essentials
- Meets the airline requirements for most major airlines as carry-on luggage
- Body made from a lightweight, abrasion-resistant, 100% recycled polyester
- Zippers, mesh, and webbing made from 100% recycled materials
- Packaging made from compostable materials
Dimensions 31.5cm x 55cm x 25cm
Weight 1 kg
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our bags and accessories are all protected by a limited one-year warranty, which means that if anything breaks in your first year, we’ll fix or replace it. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.