F.A.R Duffle 55L
for all routes
100-day trial・Free shipping
F.A.R—For All Routes is our outdoor travel line for anyone, made from recycled, water- and abrasion-resistant materials for wherever outside takes you. The 55L travel duffle is the medium-sized bag in the F.A.R collection that holds a week’s worth of gear, whether you’re driving through the Mojave Desert or island-hopping in Greece. Made from a lightweight, high-strength polyester, this bag features our unique compression system that helps you pack more in and convertible padded straps that allow you to conveniently transport the duffle like a backpack for longer distances.
Features & functions:
- Shoulder straps that easily convert the duffle into a backpack
- Interior compression straps to help pack more in
- Hidden, easy-access pocket on the top panel for a passport or cell phone
- Exterior webbing daisy chains for attaching F.A.R pouches, carabiners, and other essentials
- Trolley strap that secures to any Away suitcase
- Interior recycled mesh pocket for your phone or other valuables
- Drawcord closure with a traditional diamond knot stopper
- Interior webbing loop for attaching keys and other small essentials
- Body made from a lightweight, abrasion-resistant, 100% recycled polyester
- Zippers, mesh, and webbing made from 100% recycled materials
- Packaging made from compostable materials
Dimensions 26cm x 65cm x 28cm
Weight 1.3 kg
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our bags and accessories are all protected by a limited one-year warranty, which means that if anything breaks in your first year, we’ll fix or replace it. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.