The Carry-On with Pocket
100-day trial・Free shipping
It’s everything you love in our original Carry-On suitcase, with the added bonus of a water-resistant nylon exterior pocket. The pocket is thoughtfully designed to stash the items most important to you when you travel, featuring a secure spot for boarding passes as well as a 15" laptop sleeve.
The Carry-On With Pocket, with a durable polycarbonate hard shell, is sized to fit in the overhead bin of most major airlines, and compact enough for train and car trips alike. With 360° spinner wheels that ensure a smooth ride, this suitcase is equipped for wherever you decide to go next.
Want a rolling laptop bag? Try The Daily Carry-On.
Note: Depending on the size of the plane, you may need to check this bag on your flight when pocket is extended.
- Made from water-resistant nylon
- Lockable zipper for extra safety
- Exterior pocket for boarding passes
- Padded interior pocket fits a 15" laptop, magazines, or tablets
- Extra interior pockets can store phones and passports
- Durable polycarbonate hard shell
- Leather details, including a black leather luggage tag
- TSA-approved combination lock for extra safety
- 360° spinner wheels that ensure a smooth ride
- Interior compression system to help pack more in
- Hidden laundry bag to keep dirty clothing separate
- Meets the airline requirements for most major airlines as carry-on luggage
Exterior measurements 21.7” x 13.7” x 9”
Interior measurements 20” x 13.5”
Weight 7.7 lbs
Pocket 15.75" x 10.6" x 1"
Measurements include wheels and pocket.
TSA-approved combination lock
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our suitcases are guaranteed by a limited warranty that covers any damage to the shell, wheels, handles, zippers, and many other functional elements of our luggage. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.