The Bigger Carry-On Flex
100-day trial・Free shipping
Sized to accompany you on your way (plus fit in anything extra), The Bigger Carry-On Flex allows you to pack it all in. Making room for items you didn’t necessarily plan for, this hardside suitcase expands to reveal an additional 2.25" (6 cm) of space available when fully flexed—perfect for those last-minute items. Once all of your things are stowed, the suitcase is just the right size for checked luggage.
This suitcase offers the same features you know and love about our classic Carry-Ons, including interior organization, 360° spinner wheels, and more thoughtful details. Pair with any of our larger checked luggage, like The Medium Flex or The Large Flex, to complete your set of luggage.
- Durable polycarbonate hard shell
- Zipper expansion expands to give an additional 2.25" (6 cm) of packing space
- Leather details, including a black leather luggage tag
- TSA-approved combination lock for extra safety
- 360° spinner wheels with new wheel design to ensure a smooth ride
- Underside grab handle for added ease
- Interior compression system to help pack more in
- Hidden laundry bag to keep dirty clothing separate
- Meets the airline requirements for most major airlines as carry-on luggage when flex feature is not in use
Exterior measurements 22.7" x 14.7" x 9.6"
Interior measurements 21" x 14.5"
Weight 8.55 lbs
Capacity 47.9 L
Capacity when expanded 55.7 L
Note: Depending on the size of the plane, you may need to check this bag on your flight when fully flexed. Measurements include wheels.
TSA-approved combination lock
Put this piece to the test on your next trip and make sure it’s right for you—if not, you can return it anytime within the first 100 days of purchase.
Our suitcases are guaranteed by a limited warranty that covers any damage to the shell, wheels, handles, zippers, and many other functional elements of our luggage. Learn more about our warranty.
Keep in mind that while personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged, they are still covered by our warranties. For shipping info, see our FAQ.